The emergence of the on-demand delivery app has revolutionised customer experience by offering them convenience. Because of a sudden increase in demand for daily essentials and utilities, on-demand delivery apps have the perfect platform to increase your business sales despite the COVID-19 pandemic.
So, you want to increase your business sales with an on-demand delivery app? It is possible, and we can help you with that.
Benefits of an on-demand delivery app for your business.
With Bungkusit, you can get an opportunity to reach a wider audience and increase loyalty among your existing clients.
If you have a physical shop, outlet, street vendor, or home-based business, you can go fully digital with an on-demand delivery app. By opening a digital front shop on Bungkusit, it’s a great way to attract new customers searching for needed services or food items immediately.
- Easy ordering. With an on-demand app like ours, customers can find your service and place an order in a few clicks. It’s a more efficient alternative to calls or Whatsapp message. Merchant can have their own website /webapp setup in under 5 minutes. Check it out at merchant.bungkusit.com.my
- Real-time delivery tracking. Customers can track the location of our roadies delivering the order. It’s more secured and effectively with a real-time map.
- Webapp activated in 1-click. Merchants like yourself, have a website on Bungkusit, customers’ data and possess full transparency on your customers’ orders. You get to see what’s going on at a glance.
- 0% commission rate. Get full transparency on your customers and receive a set of tools to increase your sales.
Be clear about your business goals.
Every on-demand delivery app has a primary purpose that serves the targeted niche. Before putting your business on that app, you need to understand the specifications, opportunities, and requirements.
To know that, you need to ask questions such as:
- Will it be only operational in city, district, state or country?
- What is the type of delivery?
- What are the available size, weight, and packaging for your business?
Answering all these questions will bring more clarity on the scope and functionality. With Bungkusit, we have you transition to a digital shopfront on the platform.
We provide online training and tons of video tutorials on how to use Merchant Portal Bungkusit. We want you to feel comfortable and confident when you use the portal.
Prioritise your requirements
As a business owner, you must have a clear idea about why you need an on-demand delivery solution. An on-demand app is just the thread of your bow, which you are pulling to give sufficient force to the arrow, and eventually hit your target sales.
What’s more, the pandemic has shown us that on-demand services have proven to be one of the best opportunities to weather the lockdown.
At this time, it is important to adapt to the situation for every small business. On-demand business apps such as ours can help you scale faster than any brick-and-mortar business models.
Bungkusit is a local, on-demand delivery platform, providing delivery services via its mobile app. With various vehicles to choose from, such as bikes, cars, vans and lorries, Bungkusit is a quick and efficient way to deliver your items and packages.
Prices are reasonable, and riders and drivers are skilled and courteous. Roadies, as we like to call them, will even run errands for you, buying groceries or popping into a pharmacy for a strip of medicine. Our customers have the freedom and flexibility to order and deliver from anywhere up to 500km in the distance.
We also have a marketplace on our mobile app. Customers can enjoy browsing through the many merchants there, offering a myriad of goods, including some mouth-watering dishes. This is another way we help support merchants and provide them with the tools to promote their business online. For businesses big or small, near or far, Bungkusit is a quick and easy way to establish an online presence. We are the perfect delivery and online marketplace solution for merchants and customers!
Follow Bungkusit and keep up with the latest updates on: